PhD – Integrated Program in Neuroscience – McGill University
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Functional relationship between elementary and social perception in Autism Spectrum Disorder; development of social and non-social visual perception
Keywords: autism, visual perception, development, social vs non-social information processing
- Guy J, Mottron L, Berthiaume C, Bertone A (2016). A developmental perspective of global and local visual processes in Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 1-15. doi: 10.1007/s10803-016-2834-1.
- Guy J, Mottron L, Berthiaume C, & Bertone A (2015). The developmental trajectory of contrast sensitivity in autism spectrum disorder. Autism Research.
- Morin K, Guy J, Habak C, Wilson HR, Pagani L, Mottron L, Bertone A (2015). Atypical Face Perception in Autism: A Point of View?. Autism Research, published online: 11 FEB 2015, DOI: 10.1002/aur.1464.
- Kéïta L, Guy J, Berthiaume C, Mottron L, Bertone A (2014). An early origin for detailed perception in autism: biased sensitivity for high-spatial frequency information. Scientific Reports, 4:5475. doi: 10.1038/srep05475.
- Guy J, Rogers M, Cornish KM (2013). Age-related changes in visual and auditory sustained attention in preschool-aged children. Child Neuropsychology, 19, 601-614. doi: 10.1080/09297049.2012.710321.
- Guy J, Rogers M, Cornish KM (2012) Developmental changes in visual and auditory inhibition in early childhood. Infant and Child Development, 21, 5, 521-536
- Bertone A, Guy J, Faubert J (2011). Assessing spatial perception in aging using an adapted Landolt-C technique. Neuroreport, 22, 951-955. doi: 10.1097/WNR.0b013e32834d2f49.
- Bertone A, Hanck J, Guy J, Cornish KM (2010). The development of luminance- and texture-defined form perception during the school-aged years.Neuropsychologia, 48, 3080-3085. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropsychologia.2010.06.019.
Conference Poster Presentations (Selected)
- Guy J, Burack J, Mottron L, & Bertone A. How does configuration affect the allocation of visual attention in autism? A change detection study (May 2016) Vision Science Society (VSS), FL, USA
- Tullo D, Guy J, Faubert J, Bertone A. Training attention in students with ASD using a multiple object tracking paradigm: A pilot study (May 2016) International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR), Baltimore, MD, USA
- Guy J, Mettler J, Tullo, D, Mottron L Bertone A. Age-related differences in local and global processes for social and non-social information in autism: How do children and adolescents differ? (May 2016) International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR), Baltimore, MD, USA
- Guy J, Mottron L, Bethiaume C, Bertone A. An association between lower- and higher-level visual perception in autism spectrum disorder. (October 2015) Society for Neuroscience (SFN), Chicago, Il, USA
- Guy J, Mottron L, Bethiaume C, Bertone A. Building a percept : early perceptual influences on mid and higher-level visual abilities in Autism Spectrum Disorder. (May 2015) International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR), Salt Lake City, UT, USA