Skip to content
- Bertone, A. (2018). Perception and sensory-related cognition in Autism. Transforming Autism Care Consortium (TACC), Montreal, Canada
Bertone A (2017). Defining cognitive phenotypes in Autism and other neurodevelopmental conditions : implication for assessment and remediation. International Conference on Educational Neuroscience, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Bertone A (2017). Training attention in students with a Neurodevelopmental Condition. Centre de recherche en neuropsychologie et cognition (CERNEC) de l’ Université de Montréal.
- Bertone A (2016). Understanding neurodevelopmental conditions : What parents need to know. Effective Parenting: New Trends and Approaches, McGill University.
- Bertone A (2016). Defining perceptual and cognitive phenotypes across neurodevelopmental conditions: implication for assessment and remediation. ART-NeuroDevNet 3rd Biennial Winter Institute, Banff, Canada.
- Bertone A (2015). Sensory issues in Autism. Autism Research Training Program, CIHR Strategic Training Initiative in Health Research (STIHR). McGill University, Canada.
- Bertone A (2014). Mild Perceptual Impairment. Centre for Research in Human Development (CRDH) Symposium Series : Sensory Development Influencing Development Across the Lifespan, Concordia University, Canada.
- Bertone A (2014). Functional interactions between perception and cognition in autism. McGill Vision Unit, Dept of Ophthalmology, McGill University, Canada.
- Bertone A (2013). Visual development during the school-year ages as a function of stimulus complexity. The Canadian Orthoptic Society Annual Convention, Montreal, Canada.
- Bertone A (2011). A vision of Autism. Giant Steps School. Montréal, Canada.
- Bertone A (2011). Look at Me in the Eye. Panelist – Brain Awareness Scientific Café on Autism and Early Childhood Development. Montréal, Canada.
- Bertone A (2011). Myths vs research findings in autism. Hôpital Rivière-des-Prairies, Montréal, Canada.