School/Applied Child Psychology
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The relationship between attentional abilities, perceptual IQ, and math proficiency in children and adolescents with a neurodevelopment disorder; far transfer of attention training to math proficiency.
Keywords: Cognitive training, attention, transfer effects, mathematical abilities, learning trajectories
- Clark, E., Antoniak, K., Feniquito, A., & Dringenberg, H. (2017). Effects of the GluN2B-NMDA receptor antagonist Ro 25-6981 on two types of behavioral flexibility in rats. Behavioural Brain Research, 319, 225-233.
Conference Oral Presentations
- Clark, E., Tullo, D., & Bertone, A. (June, 2016). Assessing the Role of Attention and Perceptual Reasoning in Math Proficiency for Students with a Learning Disability. The Canada International Conference on Education, Toronto, Canada.
- Clark, E., Tullo, D., & Bertone, A. (March, 2016). The Mediational Role of Non-Verbal Intelligence in the Relationship between Attention and Math Proficiency. McGill Education Graduate Student Society Conference, Montreal, Canada.
Conference Poster Presentations
- Clark, E., Tullo, D., & Bertone, A. (2016, April). Describing Math Skills in Students with a Learning Disability via Attention and IQ. Poster presented at McGill’s Human Development Conference, Montreal, QC.
- Clark, E., Tullo, D., & Bertone, A. (2016, March). Characterizing math ability in students with a learning disability through attention and IQ. Poster presented at La 24ieme Journe?e Scientifique de CERNEC, Saint-Sauveur, QC.
- Clark, E. & Dringenberg, H. (2015, May). The Role of the NMDA-2B Receptor Subunit in Reverse Spatial Learning. Poster presented at the Ontario Psychology Undergraduate Thesis Conference, London, ON.
- Clark, E., Kabitsis, P., & Dringenberg, H. (2015, April). The Role of the NMDA-2B Subunit in Reverse Spatial Learning. Poster presented at the Southern Ontario Neuroscience Association, Hamilton, ON.