School/Applied Child Psychology
e-mail : email@example.com
Keywords: Bilingual learners, cognitive and academic functioning, neurodevelopmental disorders
- Archambault, C., Cheng, M., Lee, A., & Starosta, L. (December 2014). Chapter spotlight: University of British Columbia. From Science to Practice, APA Division 16 Newsletter. Retrieved from http://www.apadivisions.org/division-16/publications/newsletters/science/ 2014/12/chapter-spotlight.aspx (authors in alphabetical order)
- Archambault, C., Mercer, S. H., Lacroix, S. (under review). Critical Issues for the Practice of School Psychology in French Immersion Programs. Canadian Journal of School Psychology.
Conference Poster Presentations
- Archambault C, Mercer SH, Cheng MP, Saqui S (June 2016). Improving the Reading Fluency of French Immersion Students. Canadian Psychological Association (CPA), Victoria, Canada.
- Archambault C, Mercer SH, Saqui S, Cheng MP (February 2016). Lire en Français: Cross-Linguistic Effects of Reading Interventions. National Association of School Psychologists (NASP), New Orleans, United States.
- Cheng MP, Saqui S, Archambault C, Turri MG, Mercer SH (February 2016). Effectiveness of Teacher- versus Researcher-Delivered Individual Reading Interventions. National Association of School Psychologists (NASP), New Orleans, United States.
- Geres-Smith R, Mercer SH, Archambault C, & Bartfai J (February 2015). Self-Statements and Student Writing: Component Analysis of the SRSD Model. National Association of School Psychologists (NASP), Orlando, United States.
- Bartfai J, Mercer SH, Semchuk J, & Archambault C (February 2015). Embodied Education: Multisensory Component Analysis in a Phonological Awareness Intervention. National Association of School Psychologists (NASP), Orlando, United States.
- Guy J, Archambault C, Habak C, Wilson HR, Mottron L, Bertone A (June 2013). Social and nonsocial visual information processing in autism: an examination of local and global processing strategies. Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) annual convention, Quebec City, Canada.
- Guy J, Archambault C, Habak C, Wilson HR, Mottron L, Bertone A (May 2013). Strategies for Social and Nonsocial Visual Information Processing in Autistic Children and Adolescents. Poster presented at the International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR), San Sebastian, Spain.